понедељак, 1. септембар 2014.

From UK with love

Hi,
so it's been one amazing summer,and sadly its over and school has to start.But,on brighter side I'll have more time to write.
I visited a lot of different countries in past two and a half months which I'll write about.My first post is going to be about United Kingdom.
The feeling I had in UK is just unbelievable.It is so much different than any place I visited before.In my opinion it's like a mixture of Europe and America but with a great part of individuality.Englishman were extremely polite and nice and I was pleasantly supriesed.
I've seen a small part but here are my impresions and tips.

Canterbury is an historic English cathedral city and UNESCO.It lies on the River Stou.
Leeds Castle is in Kent. In the 13th century it came into the hands of King Edward I, for whom it became a favourite residence,in the 16th century, Henry VIII used it as a residence for his first wife, Catherine. It has been open to the public since 1976.Ticket is about 10£ if I remember correctly.
Cambridge is a university town and the county town of Cambridgeshire.It lies on the River Cam, about 80 km north of London.
London is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom. It is the most populous city in the UK with a metropolitan area of over 13 million inhabitants.I was lucky and it was not raining at all.The city itself is anormous and it can't be seen in one day.London Eye is a very smart way to see town and it costs about 15£,but in my opinion it's worth it.Museums are a must stop in London.I liked Victoria n Albert museum the most simply because it's all about the fashion,which I'm interested in.The famous Oxford Street was realy crowded and shops like Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister had enormous que otside the store.

To sum everything up, I had amazing and unfogetable time and I'm looking forward to visiting UK again
xoxo






 Trinity Collage Cambridge





 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар